Monday, July 16, 2012

Wedding

This past weekend Avery was in a wedding.  My cousin Rebekah got married at my grandparent's house on the lake.  The weather couldn't have been better, the setting was beautiful, and everything went smoothly....I was so proud of Avery for being such a big boy and walking down that isle grinning from ear to ear!

Mumu and PJ were there for the weekend also!



Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Haynie!



My sister and I....
she will be the next bride to be!!  We go wedding dress shopping this coming weekend and she will become Mrs. Polk on December 1st.  So happy for her and PJ!!



Love this picture....it looks like they're making a getaway!


We tried to keep little Sutton occupied and out of all the fun wedding stuff.  

He walked Junebug's dog Braxter most of the weekend.  It was really pretty cute to see him walking this little dog around on it's leash. 

1 comment:

The Goodwin Family said...

I love the unique colors!