Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lindsey's Dress

I TOTALLY got permission to post these pictures....yesterday, we all went with my sister wedding dress shopping...and it couldn't have gone any better!!  She found her wedding dress...it was the very 1st dress she tried on!  When she stepped out of the dressing room, we all had "The reaction". Of course she tried on several more just to make sure....but she and we couldn't have been more sure....she had definitely found her dress.  Her and her groom will be going to St. Thomas in December for their destination wedding and honeymoon...my mom and I will be joining them as well as a few more guests.  Since not many people will be seeing her in her wedding gown.....here it is!!! 


 There were 7 of us that joined her in the hunt!





She rang the bell when she had found her dress!


Then it was off for some fun...more shopping, dinner, and a bunking party at my house.  I had 7 extra guests for an overnight stay...we all piled up, laughed, told stories, and played games...you're never to old for a good bunking party!!




We went to Ya Ya's for dinner and it was yummy!


Had a little fun with the manikins at Old Navy...This picture sooooo makes me giggle.


Overall I would say this day was PERFECT!  Found the dress, had a nice dinner, and enjoyed our company!!  I miss them already!

1 comment:

The Goodwin Family said...

You guys made some special memories none of you will ever forget!