Monday, July 30, 2012

Lake Hamilton

Brian, the boys, and I took a little vacation with his parents, sister & husband, and our niece Mabry this weekend!  We had a house on Lake Hamilton for several days.  It was so nice!  We stayed there all weekend long and didn't leave once....we cooked, swam, fished, rode in the boat, got in the hot tub, napped, and just visited.  It was definitely RELAXING.  I hope we are able to keep up this tradition with them.  I am very thankful that I married into such a wonderful family!




Poppa reading a book to Sutton....


Nana & Mabry


Avery had so much fun just swimming...he was a little fish the whole time.

Sweet kisses....






Sutton was WAY into Mabry this weekend....more so than ever.  He wanted to hold her, feed her, kiss her....he was all about his cousin!!

Little Mabry is 3 months old now.



This picture cracks me up because Sutton will do just about anything for a laugh! 

No comments: