Sunday, July 8, 2012

The 4th

What a BIG week!  We arrived back home today after being gone for 4 days visiting family and friends.  Our 4th of July plans were cancelled because of the burn ban so we headed to DeQueen to shoot some fireworks.  Sevier Co. was one of the only counties that was not under the burn ban. 


We made firework t-shirts with the boys on the 4th....they LOVED it!




We got to love on our Mabry!
 Oh....funny story...when we arrived in town on Wednesday, we went to eat lunch with some family we haven't seen in a while.  I had a couple of toys for the boys to play with while we visited and ate.  I gave Sutton a toy car to carry.  As soon as we walked up to the gathering, I noticed the car was gone and I kept asking my sister "Have you seen Sutton's car?" This went on for a good 10 to 15 minutes...us searching for Sutton's car...when finally my sister noticed my stylish necklace!!

 Don't ask me how this happened because I. Have. No. Clue!


PJ & Mumu

The boys were able to play outside some.


One night we all got together and had a water volleyball tournament....Way Fun!!

I was able to go see Shannon and Hannah Caroline one day.

Isn't she just the prettiest thing!! 

Me, Sutton, and Aunt Twana 

Sutton holding a baby "kit" at my mom's house....This picture was snapped before he dropped the poor thing!

No comments: