Tuesday, July 3, 2012

2 New Photo Books

I LOVE making photo books!  I do not print pictures off unless they are going in a frame usually...the easiest way for me to keep up with my photos is to simply make a book.  I started them when Avery was born.  I do them for holidays, birthdays, vacations, and anything else special!  I think I've made around 25 to 30 books over the past 5 years.  I've made them on with Walmart, Snapfish, MyPublisher, and Shutterfly.  My favorites right now are on Shutterfly because of their wonderful discounts!  I had forgotten to make Sutton a baby book of photos, so I just I made that one and finished it up this week.  I also made our Florida 2012 vacation books.  If you've never made one, they are super easy and fun!  

2 comments:

Life on a Red Dirt Road said...

I love making them too! I just ordered one last night from Last4th of July! I'm a little behind, lol.

Andrea said...

I just made one a few months ago of Phoenix's 1st year. The crazy boy has somehow misplaced it!!! I may have to reorder him another one!