Thursday, February 23, 2012

Update on CC

I haven't given an update on my mom in a while. She is doing FANTASTIC! Her and my sister came up yesterday for her doctor's appointment. She began using a walker about two and a half weeks ago...then transitioned to a cane. She is walking with the cane now and pretty soon won't need anything to walk by herself...it's really unbelievable. She will undergo a pretty minor surgery next week to get a rod removed. After her doctor's appointment, me, my sister, and mom enjoyed a nice lunch and had fun just hanging out! We went and got the boys and just visited all night until bedtime. I am so thankful we still get to do that!



We thought Sutton would really dig some pop rocks since he is all about fun, excitement, and living on the edge....I was sooooo wrong....see below

Complete and utter meltdown!







Good Weather=Park!


















No comments: