Thursday, February 9, 2012

Yes...Random!

This post makes me look a little on the ADD side...I'll explain. My camera broke during Christmas. I had to send it off to get fixed. I was using my Mom's in the meantime. Got my camera back last week and forgot that I still had some pictures on it that I hadn't put on my computer. So this post is super random!

But first.....do you have one of these? A child that is so mischievous, sneaky, and curious that he literally surprises you by the stunts he pulls on a daily basis. Well, we do! His name is Sutton Henry. He is hilarious, lovable, cute and all that good stuff....but man is he busy busy busy!!

So, Avery has a VCR/DVD combo in his room. His VCR had stopped working last weekend and we couldn't get a tape to play for nothing. I just quit worrying about it and used the DVD player. Tonight, while cooking dinner, I hear Sutton madder than a hornet. I go check it out and he wants something out of the VCR.



I lift up the flappy thingy and see a car....so, I guess that's why the VCR wasn't working. Sutton must have stuck this toy car in the VCR several days ago and was going back to get it. It was placed just so that a tape would go in, but wouldn't play.
Something else Sutton has done recently: So we go out of town to DeQueen one weekend in January I believe. Come back home on a Sunday and get unpacked that night. I notice something in one of Sutton's shoes. I look and there is a little bell thing that he likes to play with at Twana and Jeff's house. Guess he thought he needed to bring it home with us. I've got to remember to return this thing!
And one more.....this also happened tonight. I go to get something out of the "treat basket" and notice 2 of the baskets were missing. Knew immediately it was Sutton.


Found them in Avery's room...



Very random from here on out....Christmas pictures, duck hunting pics, and more Christmas pictures!



































Aunt Amber and Avery...this picture is SO STINKIN SWEET!

No comments: