Monday, February 13, 2012

Lake Erling

Check out this deer camp that Mimi made for my boys....


The inside has a bathroom, den, kitchen, and bedrooms. It is pretty awesome! And yes,,,,my Mimi made it for them. More about my amazing Mimi on down......



Lake Erling for the weekend.....awwwww....so relaxing! My grandparents are retired on this lake. My dad also lives right next door. We try to go down for the weekend whenever we can. I must say...I LOVE going....I pretty much stay in my pj's the whole time...so do my boys. We don't watch TV, do laundry, sweep, vacuum, clean, or anything like that. We simply ENJOY. Enjoy the view, each others company, conversation, and fishing (when it's not too cold). I can say that the whole weekend I'm at Mimi, Grandad, and Pops, I enjoy just being in the moment with my family. Avery, Mumu, and I played some Hi Ho Cheerio and put together puzzles. June Bug rode bikes with Avery. Mimi, Grandad, and Pops had fun playing with and watching the boys play!!


Pops & Avery




Pops & Sutton

Mimi is like the craftiest chic in the whole USA! You saw the deer camp....She can do it all...from building decks (real life), making jewelry, cooking whatever, sewing whatever, building whatever, you name it...she does it! While we were down, she catered a 50th wedding anniversary for someone at her church....no big deal....she cooked for like 100 people or something crazy like that! She whipped up this fruit creation in like no time at all...check this out!!








Sutton played the piano for us.....oh...Mimi can do that 2...and sing!!


No comments: