Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hot Springs

I've been ALL SMILES since Thursday evening......looking a bit like this.......

The reason is because I was looking so forward to my weekend. Brian's company that he works for has an annual get away for their employees and wives. It's always right around Brian's birthday, Valentines Day, and my birthday. This year we were back in Hot Springs and it happened to fall on my birthday! The women went to the track on Friday, had a fabulous lunch, and then we all went to dinner that night. It was mine and Brian's 7th year to be a part of this. We had such a good time as we always do. McGeorge is an awesome company and they value family and safety! They treat their employees and families so well. I got a few cheesy pictures that I was able to post. Oh...almost forgot....got an awesome massage as a gift from Brian's boss.



Brian's parents so graciously came and stayed with our kiddos while we were gone!

When we got home....I ran in and got on my knees with my arms open wide...Sutton begins running with his arms up in the air....it was precious...he was running right towards me....passes me and goes right to his daddy...He kept kissing him and loving all over him. He wouldn't stop with the slobbery kisses...Brian is loving it as you can see by the look on his face!


Nana, Avery, Sutton, and Poppa

No comments: