Monday, February 20, 2012

Night / Day???

Are your children's personalities similar? Or opposite? My boys were very similar as babies....smiled from the time they entered into this world and are still smiling, great sleepers, nappers, eaters, and LOVE people. But boy....as Sutton comes into his own personality, Brian and I are seeing everyday how very different these babies are! It cracks us up. People tell you all the time how their children are complete opposites and like night and day...I'm beginning to understand......

Here you have Avery...this picture says it all.

He is sweet, caring, wears his heart on his sleeve, a bit dramatic, loves attention when he is sick or hurt (totally gets this from Brian), neat & organized as much as a 4 year old boy can be (he totally gets that from me!), likes things that smell good, concerned about others, loves to cuddle, tells us he loves us 17 times a day, or more! Very cautious, doesn't jump into things without thinking them out, wants to be 100% sure before trying or doing something, takes care of his brother, and CAN be trusted (thus far). Loves mornings..usually wakes up with a smile and ready for the day!

Sutton....hilarious, demanding, we use to call him SWEET BOY when he was a baby but I've come to the realization that for those 9 months or so he was totally plotting and scheming in his mind what he was going to do when he became mobile and more vocal! He is hilarious and keeps Brian and I laughing, smiling, and on our toes at all times. This one CANNOT be trusted...if you don't here him...you better find him! He does NOT enjoy mornings for a good 15 minutes or so, loves his blanket which he carries around everywhere, hates it when I pick him up from daycare...I mean, he kicks and bucks like a mule because he does not want to go in his car seat. It's quite a scene...Mom's picking up her 17 month old son from not seeing him ALL day long and he goes crazy screaming and crying not wanting to go! He is a great napper, sleeper, and eater....he's fearless, smart, charming, and I have NO idea what's to come when this boy starts talking and putting sentences together...I'm just not sure what's going to come out of his mouth! I'm a little nervous.....here he is letting me know he is MAD and he is telling me ALL about it...I'm pretty sure he would be saying a few choice words about now if he could.
I was off today for President's day....here are just a few pictures of our day at home.


We got the colors and coloring books out....Avery and I were getting after it coloring some pictures....not Sutton, caught him on top of our coffee table chunking crayons as hard as he could across the room!















1 comment:

Boni Williamson said...

This is hilarious! If you can even imagine, my three are like each point of a triangle...each one SO very different from the other.

Your boys are just TOO precious. I love reading your blog!