Saturday, October 6, 2012

Larry's & Autism Walk

This week we had Avery a little get together with his some of his friends.  We all went to Larry's Pizza for some games, pizza, and cake! 
 
 
I thought this was so sweet....While Avery was opening presents, I saw Ava asking her mom where his card was that she had brought him.  I found it for her, handed it to her, and she immediately took it to him to watch him open it.  She wanted to give it to him and she wanted to see him open it.  How sweet is that....and for this age to even care about that!  Ava is one sweet girl!  I'm so glad this picture was taken...it soooo captured that thoughtful moment.
 




 
Mumu and Jamie drove up for the party!  Notice the little hand getting more tokens out of Mumu's cup.


 
I had to post this picture....I'm usually the one behind the camera most of the time.  These kind of moments just do not happen very often in my house with a 2 year old that never slows down and a 5 year old.  But....this did happen last night.  We cuddled on the couch and watched some tv for a good 30 minutes and I ate it up!  
 
This morning we headed to the Presidental Clinton Library to walk for Team Brodie for Austim.  It was C.O.L.D. but I'm so glad we were there.  There were tons of people and supporters!  We enjoyed being able to support the Derby family.

 
Avery and Braxton are BIG buds.  They go to preschool together and will both start kindergarten next year.  Braxton is Brodie's younger brother. :)

 


 



No comments: