Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's Been a While


First and foremost....my boys had "Farmer's Day" at preschool!  Yep...How cute are they?? Second, my computer has been sick....got to get it fixed.  That's why I haven't been able to update my blog.  It's driving me crazy not keeping it up.  Hopefully it will get fixed very soon!
This past weekend, Brian and I left for Dallas and enjoyed our time there with some family and friends.  Brian's cousin got married so it was a great excuse to get a way for a weekend.  My sister and PJ were so kind to drive to my house and stay with our boys.  Brian and I had a blast.  Amber, Steven, and Wayne met us there and we all enjoyed the wedding festivities!

 I met Miss Rylee Jo Kirby for the first time.  She is a doll.  She was the little flower girl.

 The bride and groom....Jon and Connie Kirby!

Their wedding was gorgeous!  They had the ceremony outside at sunset.  They had a dinner and dance afterwards in a huge white tent.  The flowers and decorations were very very nice.





I had so much fun just people watching!  This group knows how to have a good time.  I loved watching all the dancing that was going on!


I feel rejuvenated!  It's so nice to just take a break sometimes. 


No comments: