Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Little More....

The boys had "Crazy Hair" day at school.  Sutton let me put a little green in his hair and make it crazy!  Avery went with a spiky do.  He wasn't feeling the crazy hair.



My sister will be getting married on December 1st!  She had a fabulous wedding shower a couple of weekends ago.  It was so nice!  I loved her cake.
 
 
My sister and all of her lovely hostesses.

 
 
 
Two of my close friends were able to be there.  They are both expecting new babies!  Liz will be having her first in February and Shannon will be having #2 the first week in March.  So exciting!
 
 
Our lovely family!


 
 
Later that night, my mom helped my boys with their school project.  They had to pick out a book character and decorate a pumpkin like it.  Avery chose a dinosaur from his book, and Sutton's favorite book has a cow in it so we made him a cow.



 
My mom is one crafty woman.  The last picture is my 2 year old doiing what he does best......CLOWNING around with some upside down bubba teeth!


No comments: