Wednesday, October 3, 2012

20 Questions

Thanks for the 20 questions Andrea!
 
1. What is your favorite color?-Purple
2. What is your favorite toy?- Dinosaurs
3. What is your favorite fruit?- Oranges
4. What is your favorite tv show?- Little Bear
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?- Ham and Cheese Sandwich
6. What is your favorite outfit?- My Chicago Dinosaur Shirt
7. What is your favorite game?- Mario Brothers
8. What is your favorite snack? –Goldfish
9. What is your favorite animal?- Rhinoceros
10. What is your favorite song? – The Ice Age song “Walk the Dinosaur”
11. What is your favorite book?- My new dinosaur book I got at the library.
12. Who is your best friend?- Jackson
13. What is your favorite cereal? – Cheerios
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? –Ride my dirt four-wheeler
15. What is your favorite drink? – Strawberry Milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? – Fireworks!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? – My Dreamlite
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? - Bacon
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? –Cake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?- A Cop…because if someone drives to fast, I will turn my siren on.




No comments: