Sunday, January 13, 2013

Some Random Stuff

Posting some very random pictures this morning.....it was time to change the boy's rooms up a bit....We let them pick out what they wanted to do in their rooms.  Avery chose dinosaurs.  He made all the wall art for his room.  He colored some pictures and drew some.  We framed it all and it turned out WWWAAAYYY cute.  He is very proud of it.  Sutton wanted "Choo Choo's"  He also like airplanes.  So we hooked him up with some train and planes.  I just have a few pictures of the wall decor....I'll post more pics of their rooms later.
 
 
I just printed off some clip art for some of Sutton's pictures.  I used frames I already had.

 
Avery drew the pictures on the left side.  I just cut them out and glued them onto some yellow construction paper before we framed them.  He colored the T-Rex on the right and I cut him out and put him on some gray paper. 
 
and here's Jake......the randomness..... 
 
Here is an airplane that Mumu painted for Sutton's room....how cute is that!?! 
 
We went to the Young's house for a nice visit before our Christmas break was over.  I was able to get this cute picture!  That's where the picture came from of Mr. Jake above...he started walking that day!!  How cool!! 
 
Over Christmas break, I ran across Colt and Avery's first hang out.  I believe Avery was all of 2 days old and Colt was like 2 1/2 months old....

 
 
My oh so cute niece....Mabry Claire!  Look at this sassy girl.... 
 
My handsome little boys...I just love this picture!

 
Ava and Avery sure did enjoy seeing each other.  Both of these kiddos will start kindergarten next year....so hard to believe.

 
Avery and Colt 
 
That was some random fun right there.....

No comments: