Sunday, January 20, 2013

Birthday's & Babies

We had a great weekend in DeQueen celebrating Jackson's 7th birthday and my friend Liz's baby boy with a wonderful shower!  Lots of visiting!!
 
We got lots of lovin from Mabry Claire.
 
Jackson's Birthday Party 

 
Sutton spent a lot of time in a Ninja mask dancing away!! 


 
We are missing a few here, but here are some of us!!! 
 
I was able to see some of my closest girlfriends at Liz's baby shower that I haven't seen in a long time!  I sure do miss these girls. 
 
Hannah and Shannon.....sweet little Tate Wilkerson will be arriving the first week in March!! 
 
I LOVE the expression on Sutton's face here.....
 
One of our most FAVORITE people in the whole wide world...BRODY!!  Oh,,,,and we love us some KK also. :)

 
My wonderful grandparents.....

 
Love these girls.....can't wait to meet Liz's little man!

No comments: