Tuesday, January 1, 2013

SNOW!

SNOW!!
 
 
Our little pine cone peanut butter bird feeder things were a great treat for the birds when it snowed!




 
Sutton has been sick off and on the past few weeks.  We let him go outside just for a little while....the rest of the time, he had to watch Brian and Avery.  It was pretty sad....but we needed this little guy to get well!

 
Avery was able to build 3 snowmen!  One with Brian, one on his own, and one with me.

 
His own little cute creation....

 
Here is the one I helped him with....Now that I'm looking at the pictures, this snowman was a little on the creepy side....





 
During one of our snow days, Brian and I helped put together a Holiday House for the boys...I did the hard part which consisted of melting the chocolate and making the structure of the house....All Brian had to do was decorate it and piece it together.  He did really good until he ran out of the white chocolate we were suppose to use to stick all the decorations on.  I caught him eating it...guess he ate more than he should have...he was only able to get the roof decorated!

 
Well, the roof looked pretty good. 





No comments: