Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lake Erling in June

We were at Lake Erling this weekend visiting with my dad and grandparents (Mimi & Grandad).  June Bug was also there for the fun.  We fished, played, swam in the hot tub and plastic pool of course, Avery rode his bike and caught a fish, dad grilled yummy steaks, and Brian helped around with some honey doo's  Mimi doo's :)  Oh...and we were a little crafty on Sunday.  Brian made some fishing lures and June Bug, Mimi, and myself made some jewelry!









 This is the view that my grandparents have from their porch....it's just amazing.  I could totally wake up and go to bed looking at the water everyday!  I am so happy that they get to enjoy this amazing view!

Avery really surprised me with how long he stuck with fishing this go a round.  He is only 4, so sitting and fishing for any length of time doesn't really happen much.  But, this weekend, he was pretty patient and sat down at the dock with his dad for a good while holding his fishing pole.  I was pretty proud of him and how well he did.


No comments: