Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Girl's Dinner

Summer has just begun and we had our first girls night out!  These are all my friends first and fellow kindergarten teachers second....I love each and everyone of these ladies.  They are my family away from family.  I can't wait for our next night out!  We went to Ya Ya's and it was YUMMY. 

I totally forgot to take my camera so these are the best I can do with the phone pics!  I have missed this girl like crazy...we started our teaching career together 8 years ago! 

We had to have some fun shopping of course and then ended the night with Starbucks.  Nice, relaxing, fun evening.....and we laughed till we cried!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! Is Christy coming back to EE or just out for a fun night?

Mrs. Williamson said...

No: ( We wish she was!!