Monday, June 25, 2012

Florida Post #2

More Florida Pictures!!


Brian stealing kisses from Sutton!


Parents with small children...please look at the cute backpack leash contraption on Sutton's back.  This backpack harness leash thingy was a life savor for us!  We purchased it at Walmart.  If you have a very active, sneaky, runner (no walking what so ever), independent, "I want to be a big boy and walk all by myself or I will throw fits!" type of child, you need to own one of these!  I think we paid $10 dollars for it and I would have paid $100 dollars!!  Works like a charm.

KK & Amber


The Kirkpatrick's

Avery and I at McGuire's Irish Pub (our favorite eat of the week!)

This sweet old pirate made balloon swords for the boys.  Avery REFUSED to get his picture taken with him.  As a matter of fact, he wouldn't get close to him at all.  On the other hand, Sutton, as you can see keeps poking the pirate in the head with his sword and laughing about it! 

Something else nice about the backpack is that you can just unhook the leash part whenever you want.  When we would leave to go somewhere, Sutton would come up to me and back up for me to hook the leash on.  It was pretty entertaining.  The only thing that I wasn't crazy about was all the looks we got...???~  I'm really not sure if people thought I was crazy or Sutton was crazy....or maybe they were wishing they had one for their crazy kids.....who knows!!!





1 comment:

Andrea said...

What a fun vacation! I completely understand with the backpack/leashes! We have 2 and they love them!