Friday, December 9, 2011

What We've Been Up 2

I suppose it is time for an update...and what an update I have! Mom is home and doing great. She is recovering at her parent's house (Nonnie & Pappaw) in DeQueen. I was fortunate enough to take off with her to help her from the time of the accident until after Christmas break. I go back and forth really...I stay with her for a stretch, but then come back home for a couple of days to take care of everyday responsibilities. I will return to work at the beginning of January. So....until then...it's nothing but a party at Nonnie & Pappaw's! Being with Mom and cramming as many people in that house as possible. Mom is having visitors galore and loving every minute of it. I've said it once and I'll say it again...her attitude is just out of this world. Her smile never stops and it is quite contagious!!


Jackson and Avery happy as can be to see each other!






Nonnie & Avery



My girl Shannon came to visit..along with her sweet daughter Hannah Caroline.



Pappaw has been playing some music for us of course.....



He also brought home a hog!





Polar Express & Popcorn


CC & Pappaw (her Daddy and my grandpa)


Mumu & Sutton

No comments: