Thursday, December 22, 2011

An Early Christmas Funny

Ok...so we've made it a tradition to go see Christmas lights in Sherwood at Enchanted Forest every year. Well, last night was Enchanted Forest night! Let's just say the pictures were quite amusing that we came out with. The kids really enjoyed the lights, but I think Brian and I had more fun!!!


Check out this first picture...Brian and I are being goobers of course trying to get a pic of us 2...(which can be tricky when you're the one trying to take the picture)...check out the boys expressions in the back. I think they are thinking..."What in the heck are Mom and Dad doing and why??"



So, we looked at the preview, got a good laugh, and tried again....here's what we got.....



Cute Brian!!

So...off to see the lights....when the lights were over, Brian tried to capture a pic of me and the boys and here is what he got.....

YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!
Yes, that is a spit cup (bottle) that Sutton is chugging!!
Thank goodness the lid is on.


So, this morning Sutton got tubes put in his ears...all went well....and I even got a little shot of his bed head....

Sutton is rocking some BED HEAD!!









No comments: