Thursday, December 29, 2011

Getting Back to "Normal"

I just love this picture of Mumu and Avery!!



Well....it's been so fun having been able to spend a lot of time in DeQueen with Mom....my time off is coming to an end. She is doing so good and getting better each day. I'm so thankful we have got to be there with her most of the past 2 months. Her doctor is hopeful that she will be able to start walking again here in about 4 weeks!! Yay!! I am excited to be at home and get back to teaching.


Here are a few pictures I took this week.....There is nothing like family!!





These 2 boys have brought nothing but pure joy and laughter into my life!! They have also been a good dose of medicine for my Mom. I still look at them and think to myself "I can't believe I am the lucky Momma of these 2 perfect boys!"



On another note.....


Now this face is just pit.i.ful!

Sutton knows how to throw a fit now....let me tell you...
And it's really hard not to laugh at him when he does it!!!


Sweet Hannah Caroline




Sweet Avery Brian


Sutton and Poppa

1 comment:

The Goodwin Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. It will be bittersweet to go back to school.