Tuesday, September 28, 2010

RaNDoM

Before I post some random pictures.....
Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Avery!! Happy Birthday to you!! We love you!
Check out these RaNDoM pics!


Dad and Sutton snoozing.....

Poppa, Avery, Nana, and Sutton

Mumu's new car! We are so happy for you! It is gorgeous!



Sutton Henry


Sutton and Granny


Someone stole my camera during the Hogs game! Kirbi and Lindsey cheesin for the camera!


Papaw, CC, and Sutton


Pops and Sutton


What can you say....like father like son!
This morning Avery took cupcakes to preschool and wore his birthday shirt. I picked him up and we headed to the park for a nice walk. He had a great day. Brian fixed his favorite for dinner....spaghetti...then he got to blow out more candles with me, Dad, and Sutton! I believe he had a wonderful birthday. I took a few pictures of my boys this morning. :) Avery LOVES his brother!








2 comments:

Donna said...

I just found out that Avery and my Grandson Tucker are friends at SCDC!

Molly said...

When I first looked at the picture of Sutton by himself, I saw Amber!! I know she'll be thrilled to read that. He's precious...and Avery, too!