Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Grandparents Day

There's nothing like grandparents......
Here are just a few pictures of our boys and some of their grandparents.
Sutton & CC

Avery & Granny


Mimi & Avery


Nonnie, Avery, and Papaw


Grandparents at Avery's 2nd Birthday Party!

Grandad & Sutton



Avery, Nana, & Poppa

Avery & Pops

Grandparents Day was this week! We have the BEST grandparents Ever! We are so thankful for all of our grandparents. Brian and I fortunately have been so blessed to have known our grandparents. I know some people grow up and do not get that opportunity. I was also fortunate enough to become close with my great-grandparents also. Our grandparents and parents LOVE Avery and Sutton. We love you all and are so thankful for you.
Brian, Kimmie, Avery, and Sutton

1 comment:

Andrea said...

WOW! Your boys are very blessed with lots of grands and great-grands! And I agree...Grandparents are the best:)