Friday, September 10, 2010

Big Brother

Avery is doing great! He acts like Sutton has been here all along. Brian and I have really been surprised at how well he is adjusting to things. He will be going to a preschool right down the road two days a week while I'm on maternity leave. He started on Thursday and things couldn't have gone any better. He was such a big boy. When I picked him up, I walked into his classroom and he was singing on a microphone. I assured him that he could go back! After his first day of preschool, we got a nice shower outside...so of course he had to play in the rain. What fun!
I just love this picture! He was just looking up and enjoying the rain hitting him in the face....he did this for the longest time.





I got this picture before I took him to "school." His Mimi made him a blanket and pillow that he took for nap. He is such a blessing!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Your pictures are so beautiful!