Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday Morning

Finally able to post! I've been trying to post these bathtub pics since Wednesday and have been unsuccessful.....Don't really know why it hasn't been working. I was finally able to download them this morning. Today has been great. There is nothing like lounging around on a Saturday morning, watching cartoons and doing absolutely nothing! We don't get to do that very often so you better believe I was enjoying every minute. After Avery woke up, I brought him to my bed and we cuddled for a while. Brian had to work so we were kind of bummed he wasn't here, but we still enjoyed it!


Avery still loves his "mumble baths" as he calls them. Here lately his has been laying completely on his back. He will just lay there as still as can be and just look around. It's pretty funny!

No comments: