Saturday, September 19, 2009

Just Being Home

I absolutely LOVE being home with Brian & Avery on the weekend. There is nothing like staying home and hanging out....just the 3 of us! We don't get to do this very often so when we have a weekend like this, I really try to eat it up! First things first....this morning we heard Avery reading his tractor book at about 7:30. I went in his room and had to snap a few pics of him and his bedhead.

Later on in the day I go to the kitchen to get something to drink. I open up the fridge and this is what I see...


Avery has put his play bugs in the fridge! Nice!


Avery also enjoyed a green onion with dinner. He eats just like his momma! Later this evening, our friends Ryan, Lendsi, Conner, and Colt stopped by to say hi and catch some of the Razorback game.

Colt

Colt's big bro Conner

2 peas in a pod! Avery & Colt are big buddies.

No comments: