Saturday, March 2, 2013

Dr. Jean & Dr. Suess

I am a kindergarten teacher and I am so proud to say that!  I LOVE what I do, who I work with, and just the world of kindergarten.  I've been teaching at East End Elementary for 9 years now and I think I have enjoyed this year the best thus far!  I work with some of my closest friends everyday.  We were able to go see Dr. Jean this week in Little Rock.  She is what kindergarten is all about.  I believe in her philosophy and LOVE all of her ideas.  I can't wait to try lots of them out.  Go visit her website!  She also has a blog that I will put on my blog list.  She is an amazing woman....LOVE HER!!
 
 
I probably don't brag on my husband enough...so here goes....Brian is just wonderful (in lots of ways)!!  He makes the boy's lunches EVERY morning....yes, every morning! Including his own.  He has to include 4 of the 5 food group in them (which can be tricky at times).  He never complains and always steps up when it comes to taking care of me and our kids.  He cracks me up sometimes.....this week was one of those times....I guess Sutton's lunchable wouldn't fit in his lunchbox so, Brian came up with the alternative.....SEE below.

 
Avery is such a planner, sweet, kind, sensitive, and a bit of a worrier.  Sutton is not a planner, not really sensitive, and NO worries!  This picture I took of them shows their personalities to a T!  This was on Thursday morning dropping them off at school.  Avery's look is genuine and just simply precious!  Sutton has his shades on, upside down, and not a care in the world!

 
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!  The boys had Dr. Seuss day at their school this week.
I had these made on ETSY for them.  They totally rocked their Seuss gear! 


 
My mom also celebrated her 52 birthday this week.  Happy Birthday Momma!  We love you and can't wait for you to come stay with us in a few days.
I'm ready for SPRING!  Can I get an AMEN!?!?

No comments: