Monday, February 18, 2013

All Over The Place

So....Brian and I had a weekend get a way with his work.  We went to Big Cedar Lodge in Branson.  So cool, totally relaxing, just what we needed, so much fun!  LOVED our cabin.
 


 
One day last week....Brian fell asleep in my lap!  Got this lovely picture....it makes me laugh.

 
The WAY cool bathtub in our cabin....I think I took 17 baths the 3 days we were there!


 
Several weeks ago our tornado sirens went off....we used our "Spaceship" tornado shelter for the first time.  The boys thought it was cool.  They weren't scared...as a matter of fact, Sutton had a nice little fit when we were all clear and had to go back in the house. 

 
The boys Valentine's cards for this year.

 
I went to pick up the boys from their school one day, and here is how I found Sutton.  So CUTE!

 
Sutton got a new batman shirt from a friend and co worker of mine.  Thank you Alicia!

 
Brian took Avery on his first overnight duck hunt.  He LOVED it, did well, and got some special one on one time with his daddy.


 
We did wake up to snow on our last morning at Big Cedar. If you ever get a chance to go here.....GO! 

No comments: