Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Outing

We've been a little crafty and creative around here...Avery cannot get enough of drawing!  Every night he is usually up at the table drawing dinosaurs....Sutton tries

 He made a book this week by cutting out toys from sales papers and gluing them on some paper that I had stapled.  He told me what words he wanted on the pages so I wrote them.  He reads this book like it is the best book ever written!  He loves it and is so proud!

Today was Christmas shirt day at Avery and Sutton's preschool.  Instead of going out and buying shirts, we made ours.  It was fun and easy!  I just looked up a few ideas on pinterest.  I spend $0 dollars....Just some t-shirt, paint, an Avery foot & Sutton hand.

They were pretty proud to wear their shirts this morning.

This evening, we took them out for supper and then to see SANTA!  They both did good.  Sutton got a little wild while waiting in line, so we gave him a nice BLUE sucker to occupy him for a few minutes....and he had a nice lovely BLUE smile for the pictures.
.....note to self....no blue suckers before pictures!!


"Ummmm, yeah I've been good....I promise!" 




After Santa, we went to Enchanted Forest to look at all the AWESOME Christmas lights.  We go here every year and every year the boys LOVE them.  Then, Brian's boss took us to see a man's house that goes absolutely nutso with Christmas decorations.....This is just a regular yard....

Yep....please look at this place.  I have never seen anything like it.  The smoking Santa sitting there owns this place.  It was unlike anything I have EVER seen...no kidding!! 
 

Wow....Christmas decor overload!

No comments: