Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Boots & Teachers

One of the many things I love about Brian is that he LOVES to give gifts.  He couldn't stand the fact that we have not given the boys one of their Christmas gifts yet....he went and picked these boots out for them yesterday (from Nana and Poppa) and we let them open them last night!  Sorry Nana and Poppa...you know how Brian is...we loved watching them get their boots. They LOVE them!




I haven't posted any pictures of my teacher friends in a while.  We had our little Christmas gift exchange today and what fun we had!  It's going to be hard to top it next year.  I look forward to seeing these ladies everyday.  They make me a better friend, teacher, mom, and all of the above.  I'm so thankful for all of them!!



McClain, Kilburn, myself, Mote (hiding), Stinnett, Hill, Bump, and Dalton
Love You Girls!

No comments: