Sunday, September 2, 2012

"Go Shorty....IT's YoUR BirTHDAy"

Happy Birthday to you!  Sutton Henry turned 2 years old today and he knew it.  He grinned from ear to ear all day long.  Here's a little bit about the birthday boy.....
 
*Smiles a lot
*Has a hot temper
*Messes with anything that is NOT a toy
*Likes to mess with Avery
*SO curious
*Wants to be a big boy
*LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba, Trains, & his Daddy
*Always wants to turn the lights off and on
*Mr. Independent
*Not Scared...of ANYTHING
*Can throw a fit
*Is very LOUD
*Playful
*LOVES puzzles, books, and pizza
*Has a great energy about him
*Never a dull moment with this kiddo
*Can spot an airplane in the air that I can barely see
*Loves his blanky
 

 
The yummy "healthy" cake!  I'm a big weight watcher's fan...this is a ww cake recipe and it was so good.  All I used was a can of diet sprite & a box of chocolate fudge cake mix.  I used sugar free cool whip mixed with fat free cream cheese and a cup of splenda for the icing; top it off with fruit! 
2 points per serving using the new weight watcher points plus system.  My husband even enjoyed it!


 
I think he likes his train!
 
The night before Sutton's birthday we got to visit with the Young's!  We haven't been over to see them in a long time and we were all excited for a good visit!  The kids had a blast playing together. 
 
 Little man Jake had is 1st birthday last week.....growing boy!!

I am so thankful for today.

1 comment:

The Goodwin Family said...

Sutton always makes me smile! I'm glad he had a wonderful birthday and the cake looked delish!!