Monday, September 17, 2012

Celebration!

My baby is now 2 and my other baby will be 5 in a couple of weeks!  We went down to celebrate both of their birthday's with our families this past weekend.  Sutton is a Yo Gabba Gabba fan so we got him a cake fitting....Avery is still into dinosaurs so he picked out the type of dinosaur he wanted on his cake.  Lots of friends and family came to celebrate with us at Nana and Poppa's house.  Poppa even gave the kids a ride on the horse.  We had a blast!
 
 





 
I think Sutton would have rode off into the sunset if we would have let him!  He LOVED the horse and did NOT want to get off.....Avery didn't care anything about the horse...didn't even really care to look at it.  My children could not be more opposite!
 
I got to hold this sweet baby, Hannah Caroline.
 
KK even had some fun posing on the horse.


 
Before heading back home on Sunday, we stopped to visit with Cacky and Granny.  I was also able to get some sweet loving from my niece Mabry.


Granny and Mabry
 
 

No comments: