Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So Pretty for a Boy

Had to post this picture....he almost looks like a pretty little girl in this picture!!.....
I assure you...he's FAR from it...all boy here!
Just playing outside around here can be so much fun. There's just so much exploring to do and so much cool stuff to get into!
Avery is so good to Sutton. Sutton LOVES riding anything motorized. He is so NOT scared. He doesn't quite get the whole steering concept yet, so he tends to run into stuff and gets stuck like every 2 minutes or so. Avery goes to his rescue every time he needs help.
I love reading Boni's blog and she had recently posted a picture of her pet....it kind of made me feel bad because I don't think that I've ever posted any pictures of ours!! Meet Pearl...she is our 9 year old bloodhound. We also have an 8 year old Jack Russell terrier named Jack...I will post pictures of him later. He would NOT cooperate tonight for his photo shoot.


We put out mulch this afternoon and Avery was all about helping out and using his shovel.


No comments: