Sunday, April 8, 2012

EASTER

This is great....after church I was like "OK boys...time for pics!" As you can see, Avery is SOOOO over pictures! Is this just not pit-i-ful?

The Easter bunny snuck into our house last night and left some goodies....and "A mess!" said Avery. He wasn't impressed with the bunny footprints, he was more worried that he made a mess on our floor. Sutton like them.





Off to church! Man, what a service.
Sutton sporting his new glasses from the Easter bunny.
And hat.....
Avery got a water gun!
And some $$$ for his piggy bank.
Easter was wonderful!
Here is how the rest of our weekend went. Nana and Poppa came to stay the night on Friday. We went out for Mexican food and just hung out. Saturday after they left, Brian and I took the boys to the playground at my school to play some basketball and play.

This look is priceless...can't remember now what it was for. (I think Brian asked him if he wanted to go hunting for the Easter bunny!)

Caterpillar
I took this picture at home on Saturday night....see the cross?? Pretty neat huh....
Brian and I got Avery a "real" glove and ball for Easter. We practiced playing catch in the yard. He loved it.


I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! This was Avery's 5th Easter and Sutton's 2nd.....hard to believe!

No comments: