Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

It's the beginning of our spring break and I'm loving being at home just hanging out. My mom is up visiting so that makes it even better! She came up for a doctor's visit on Thursday and all is good. She is up walking all on her own and doing great! She came up to my classroom to meet my students on Friday afternoon and after we picked up the boys from daycare, we stopped by a friend's house to see some animals. Oh...and the lucky leprechaun made a visit to our house this morning leaving a trail of green balloons, goodie bags, and green potty water!!!




Alpaca's are way cool...until they decide they want to spit. Mom about made that happen.











These kiddos were so excited to meet my mom. They have been so concerned about her and ask about her all the time. It was really cool to see their faces when she walked in the classroom!

No comments: