Friday, March 23, 2012

Still Spring Breakin It

My mom was able to spend several days with us at my house and then it was time for me to return her....sigh.....I took her back to DeQueen on Tuesday and the boys and I stayed several days to visit since we were all on spring break. It's Friday and the boys and I are home now!! YAY....looking forward to Spring Breaking it up until the very last minute Sunday evening!


One night, Twana got up in the attic and got an old record player down. We listened to some old records...talk about some fun.



One evening, all of the women decided to have a girls night out. My grandmother, mom, Aunt Twana, Aunt Kendra, sister, KK, and myself all went out of town to a nice dinner. All we were missing was Amber..but she was living it up in Florida! I love this picture....all the women in my family!

No comments: