Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Window Project

I just LOVE this project! My Aunt Kendra told me about this idea. She hates to have things all over her refrigerator, so she found this little project to take care of that! This is for all of those fridge photos and cards that consume your refrigerator...you LOVE all the pictures and what not, but you just cannot put them all in a frame and stick them somewhere in your house. This will take care of that...here's what you do.....You get an old window. I found this one for $5 at a flea market. I busted out the glass and painted it. Then you take some wire and wrap it around the glass from top to bottom. I bought some little mini clothespins from Walmart to use to hold my pictures up. This project was super easy and I was able to do it in one afternoon!!






Here is the before:




And the after.....








I just love it!


Oh...and the best part:


$5 for the window


already had paint


$5 for clips and wire


$10 total spent on this CUTE piece for your home!!

2 comments:

Boni Williamson said...

I AM COPYING THIS! So cute!!!!

Cathy Cole said...

Too cute! You are going to be ready for HGTV very soon!