Saturday, July 30, 2011

Arkansas Travelers

This week was my last full week at home with my kids before I start back working up at school. It has been a great summer and I'm SOOOO thankful for the time I did have this summer to spend with them. Avery was able to go to a "sports camp" this week. He went everyday and played different sports each day. He had a blast!! Last night, Brian took all of us to an Arkansas Travelers game. This was the first big baseball game my boys have ever been too. Avery LOVED it! Brian's work has a box so it was so nice to be able to stay inside with the air and couch or go enjoy the game from outside. We all did both. Sutton was able to crawl around inside and get into whatever he pleased!!

















BBQ was catered for us! Thanks Chuck!








Nothing like taking your son to his very first baseball game!

No comments: