Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Bell

Sutton Henry is almost 5 months old...really!!?! I just can't hardly believe it...and what a joy he has been. My Nonnie gave me a bell that her Dad had as a baby. She told me he pretty much cut his teeth on the bell. His name was Henry. Nonnie is my grandmother and Papaw Bradshaw (Henry) was my great-grandfather. She has told me several times that he would sure smile if he new that Sutton Henry was named after him. I introduced Sutton to his bell last week. Looks like Henry's think alike. Nonnie....I think he'll be cutting his teeth on it too. He LOVES his bell! What a special gift!








I had Sutton's bell sitting so pretty on a shelf in his room. I caught myself walking by it daily, looking at it and thinking about it. I finally decided I should take it down and use it. I want Sutton to enjoy this bell like his great-great-grandfather did!





1 comment:

Andrea said...

What a special gift! I can't believe how big he is! He is SO precious!