Monday, January 10, 2011

Battle of the Snowmen

And the winner for the UGLIEST SNOWMAN ON THE BLOCK belongs to Brian Williamson...yes, I would say this is the ugliest snowman ever! My husband is usually pretty good at these types of things, but I heard him hollering "This isn't good snowman snow!" He was saying how it wouldn't pack together and all that stuff. I told him he better get some kind of snowman built for Avery. That's all Avery had been talking about for 24 hours now!! So....I got what I asked for. Brian took a rake and made a mound of snow....used carrots for all the face features...and then it looked like he threw some cereal all over it and I heard him tell Avery it was the snowman's hair....really honey!! I'm almost embarrassed to show you the pictures!! lol








So, I got out there to show him up!! I wasn't going to give up because the snow wouldn't pack....I got my spray bottle and went to work....It was a battle of the snowmen! I was determined and wasn't going to give up until I had made something presentable. I ended up making Avery and Sutton....and I must say....they are pretty darn cute!! Avery's eyes are a little scary looking but other than that, they turned out cute!!


SNOW ANGELS!


Sweet Sutton's first snow :)



SNOWBALL FIGHT!








Much love to ya......


Red Cheeked Boy!


Now isn't that face just pitiful!! This is the "But I don't want to go in" look I got when it was time to call it a day!

2 comments:

The Stearns Family said...

His might be the ugliest but we have the scariest for sure! Your boys are too precious Kimmie!!

Boni Williamson said...

You're "snow babies" are ADORABLE! You def. put Brian to shame!

BTW, if Avery gave me that sad little look, I would have let him stay out all night! They are both SO CUTE!