Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Getting Ready....

Getting ready for...deer season & Halloween! Avery got to go hunting for the first time this past weekend with his Dad. Of course he carried his play rifle...he got to see a doe and her baby. He LOVED it! He woke up several mornings this week telling me he was ready to go hunting for some deer. Tomorrow is Avery's Halloween party at his preschool. My sister and I had taken him to pick out a costume, but that just wasn't happening. He could not pick out a costume and just wasn't that crazy about it. So, a few weeks ago, Brian and I went and picked one out for him. We got it out tonight and put it on him. He loved it! We were relieved. We also baked some cookies to take. I think Sutton is just going to sport his Halloween onesie :)










No comments: