Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunday Morning

Sunday morning, before heading to church, we had a photo session at the Williamson house! I know that's shocking.....Avery had some of his play safety goggles that he wanted to wear. As you can see...they matched his shirt quite well and his Dad would have let him wear them to church, but I had to put my foot down! Then we headed outside to the yard since it was such a beautiful morning to see if we could get a couple of good pictures....and we did!

The goggles were pressing Avery's face down which made him look like a different child! It kind of weirded me out!




We are 19 weeks along with baby Sutton. Almost half way there! I'm starting to feel him move more and more each day. :)

1 comment:

Boni Williamson said...

Kimmie! You look beautiful. Avery is so handsome. What a great looking family!