Thursday, March 11, 2010

Chickens

My dear husband....what can I say, he gets these ideas and just goes for it! He told me one night that he wanted to get Avery some chickens and by gosh by that weekend he had the pen built and all! He went and got the chickens just a few days later. It tickles me to see how excited something like this makes him. The night he was going to get the chickens, he told me he would be right back. Well, about an hour passes and he calls. He was a little out of breath and I asked him what was taking him so long. He told me he had been chasing and trying to catch chickens....I just died laughing. I don't think he anticipated having to catch them. He chased down seven and the lady he bought them from just watched! I'm sure she got a kick out of that. What can I say....I love that Brian is such a good sport and is all about having some fun. Avery is LOVING his chickens. Brian asked him what he was going to name his chickens or "chinkins" as Avery says, and he said "Momma, Daddy, and Averys."





Avery just wasn't to sure at first...








He finally got up the nerve to pet one. Now all he wants to do is go to the "chinkin pin" and feed the "chinkins!"







No comments: