Thursday, February 18, 2010

Birthday

OK....I must admit, my husband can be super sweet and thoughtful! He ALWAYS gets me a gift, card, etc...for special occasions, and he always tries to surprise me. It's almost as if he tries to out do himself from the time before....if you know what I mean. Well, his birthday was last week, then Valentines, then my birthday was this week. We spent the weekend in Hot Springs and had a wonderful time. We went to dinner and he bought me a camera I had been wanting which was great! We kind of celebrated it all in one weekend. So my actual birthday comes and I'm not expecting anything because we had already celebrated. Well, I come home from work....and Brian is already home and has 2 balloons for me, one from him and the other from Avery. He also had a very sweet card attached. Then we sit down at the table for dinner. With my back to the kitchen I keep telling Brian to hurry up cause we're hungry! He was hanging out in there and we were ready to eat....I look up and he is carrying a mini strawberry cheesecake with candles on it. I was so surprised! He really made my day! There is nothing better than thoughtfulness!



Avery enjoying some of the cheesecake!


I took this picture tonight. It has to be one of the sweetest!!!

1 comment:

Boni Williamson said...

HOW SWEET! I love the gifts that show the most thoughtfulness from Travis too! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!