Saturday, February 6, 2010

Baby #2

Brian, Avery, and I are so excited about extending our family! We are pregnant with our second child and couldn't be happier! We went for our first doctor's appointment this past Monday. Everything looked great and the heartbeat was just perfect. I was able to get some medicine for this morning sickness I've been having! Thank Goodness....the whole morning sickness thing is new to me. Avery is not quiet old enough to understand that he will have a brother or sister, but he will point to my tummy and say baby. I am 9 weeks now and our due date is September 13th. Here he is checking out the ultrasound pictures.







3 comments:

The Young Family said...

We are so excited for y'all!!!

Molly said...

Congratulations Kimmie!! That's so exciting.

Andrea said...

Congratulations! Thanks for commenting on my blog...I'll add you to my favorites:)