Monday, August 10, 2009

Just Goofing Off

I have pretty much started back to work for good. I have meetings all week this week, open house this weekend, and we get kiddos next Wednesday. The summer has absolutely FLOWN by. I must say, this has been my favorite summer yet. I loved Avery just as much last summer, but this summer he has been so much fun. He is only taking one nap a day now so we are able to go and do all morning long. I do love my job, but I'm going to miss spending the weekdays with this little dude. I'll just have to look forward to the weekends when we can get that good quality time together. Today I worked and then went to a school board meeting while Brian stayed with Avery. When I got home, we had some goofing off time together. Beware!! His smile is contagious!!









No comments: