Monday, July 29, 2013

Still Blogging!

Wow...it's been almost a month since I have made a blog post....yes, I'm slacking.  Hopefully I can pick it up a bit.  The summer is closing in on me and now it's time to get ready for school.  Avery will be starting kindergarten this year at the school I teach at.  I'm so excited for him!  We have been doing and doing most of the summer.  Mainly visiting family and enjoying being together. 
 
Avery loving on his Aunt Cacky
 




 
Jackson, Avery, Uncle Jeff, and Sutton riding!

 
We've gone to the river some.....





 
Aunt Amber, Uncle Steven, and the boys!

 
This past weekend, we went to Lake Erling to see my dad and grandparents....Amber, Steven, & Mabry met us there and stayed also.  We had fun.....Brian and Steven caught over 100 pounds of fish!





 
My grandfather is a doctor and practiced for years and years in DeQueen where we all grew up.  Something really cool is that he delivered Brian, Amber, & Steven.  We had to get a picture of him with his (now grown babies) that he delivered over 30 years ago.


 
There's nothing like family.... 



1 comment:

The Goodwin Family said...

Love all those pics. Looks like they had a great fishing trip! I love the one of Sutton holding the fish. It's as big as him.