Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankful

I saw this on Lucy's blog and had to do it!
10 things Avery is thankful for....in no particular order.

1.  my bike
2.  my family
3.  my mom and daddy
4.  my little brother Sutton
5.  Jackson
6.  Ava
7.  Jesus
8.  hearts
9.  food
10.  our house

awe........

Visiting with family at Lake Erling last weekend.....

 Planting flowers with Junebug....
 Opening gifts!!

 Eating lots of good food prepared in this magnificent kitchen!!
 and playing with cousins we haven't seen in about 18 months....


I have not been doing so great getting pictures.  I feel like I've been busier than usual.  I think the ages of my kiddos have me running around like a chicken with my head cut off...not to mention teaching 20 kindergartners and managing a household...whew...I'm worn out just typing that.  Oh....and my computer keeps acting up, so I never know when I'll be able to post a blog.
I did get a few pictures from last weekends visit with Mimi, Grandad, and Pops at the lake.  We had Thanksgiving and Christmas because we had family in from Connecticut.  We had a very nice visit!

No comments: